Let’s face it! Everyone loves a Freebie!
Most quality perfumes are expensive. Spending money on an expensive bottle of perfume can be frustrating, especially if you find that you don’t like the fragrance as much as you think you did after a few days. It is best to try different samples before you decide which perfume you want to buy. Getting free or very affordable samples is easy and will help you save money and find the right perfume.
1. Visit Local Shopping Centres
Stores like Debenhams and other department stores usually have an excellent selection of perfumes. You can get free samples for new products or for perfumes that are being promoted at the moment. If you are interested in a specific perfume, ask the staff about getting a small sample. They will usually take a bottle and create a sample you can take home.
You can also test a perfume by going to a nearby department store to try the perfume. If you don’t want to wear the perfume right away, bring some small cotton balls and zip lock bags to a department store to make your own perfume samples.
Make sure you write the name of each perfume you sample on the bag. This is a good way to test a perfume before you decide to purchase it since some notes usually become more noticeable than others after a few hours.
It’s safe to say who doesn’t love a freebie?
I can’t think of anyone who would turn one down and I myself would not. I’m always on the lookout for freebie’s that I can sign up for and test out samples etc to determine if I really would buy the product in full size or not (an example of one in the photo below)
Some of the thing’s I’ve done lately include:
- Free Postcode Lottery – a site where you register your postcode and visit daily to be in with a chance of winning. Easy-peasey and you can earn referrals for friends signing up too. Here’s my link if you do fancy signing up yourself.
- Raffler – an app you can download and sign up to, watch 2 short adverts a day and get a unique entry code. Check back every day and see if you win, watch 2 more adverts and get another code. Another easy way to win up to £2000!
- Gratisfaction freebies UK – a fantastic site showing all the latest freebies and voucher codes so not only can you get freebies, but you can find voucher codes for purchases as well.
- Freemoji Lottery – again a site where you pick 5 emojis of your choice and check daily to see if you are the winner. What an easy way to win a minimum of $20 and if you want to sign up here’s my referral link which works similar to Free Postcode Lottery.
There’s are just some of the ways I’ve been doing the Freebie rounds lately but there’s plenty out there. It’s well worth a look as I’ve had perfume samples, shampoo’s, moisturiser’s and many more to test out over the years.
Thanks for reading this short but sweet post and let me know if you get any freebies in the comments.
*this has been a collaborative post*