I’m now less than 7 weeks from returning to work after over 13 months off with my tiny human and I’ve come to the realisation that nothing really fits in my wardrobe anymore. To refresh my wardrobe I’ll be turning to some of my favourite shops such as New Look and Primark to get some staples to see me through winter. Here are my favourite picks from New Look’s current season.
I have made no secret to any person who has ever met me or read my blog, that I have a weak spot for shoes. I have a very overflowing wardrobe full of the babies and can’t bear to part with any of them. Seriously though, its become a bit of an addiction and I literally have to shove my wardrobe door closed every day. It also takes me a good rummage to find matching shoes which is a nightmare at any time because I normally leave it last-minute to find said matching shoes.
I wanted to share with you, some of very favourites, all of which just happen to be high heels (because I have lots of them) and all from New Look after falling in love with their very comfortable shoes at a young age. Every pair I wear from New Look normally lasts me a good amount of time and always wear in to be super comfy as well. So here are my favourites….
Let’s state the obvious, they are all very monochrome, either black, white or grey. I do own lots of other shoes with bits of colour and nudes etc but I absolutely love all 5 of these pairs. They are perfect for every season making the transitions from Spring to Winter because of their shades. The black pair in the middle are amazing and the thick buckle makes the super sturdy. The grey pair look fab with skinny blue jeans and a bright top for a Spring/Summer event. The bottom pair took a bit of wearing in as the strap at the toes was a bit tight at first but now they are lovely. I have yet to wear the caged stiletto’s but they are massively on trend right now and can’t wait to wear them out. I wore the top grey and black pair with some peg leg trousers and a cami for a nice meal and they were surprisingly comfy as well which I didn’t expect them to be at the toes.
I have got plenty more shoes in my wardrobe and will share some of my favourite flats etc in the next few months so you can see my lovely collection.
Are any of you fans of New Look’s amazing shoe range???
Hope you like my favourite heels?
It’s my Christmas party this weekend and everyone is really excited that it’s finally here. I’ve spent the last couple of weeks looking at endless amounts of clothing trying to decide whether to buy something new and collated together my favourites for this party season. Have a look and the links are provided to all the companies. I will be posting some snaps from my ‘do’ next week so enjoy! 😀
1. Missguided fur strappy dress Absolutely stunning dress fro Missguided and i was desperately looking for one with just straps and not full sleeves. This is a bargain and currently in stock still. Definitely fits in my with favourite look this year which has been the Clueless/90’s look.
2. Navy Sequin High Neck Bodycon I have always wanted a sequin number and I love the Blue of this dress. A lot of dresses tend to be black sequins so i like that this is quite a stand out blue. This is currently on sale in New Look with an offer on it and they are also selling it in Black. Don’t miss out.
3. Black embellished lace New Look playsuit Again nother fab number from New Look currently on offer. I love that it has lace sleeves and also embellishment as well. It looks smart and adheres to the Legs or Cleavage rule.
4. Red Geometric River Island dress Once i spent time browsing I realised all the dress were quite dark colours so hunted down something vibrant and this is what i found. I love this beautiful dress from River Island and would definitely make you stand out.
5. Topshop 20’s crochet/beaded flapper dress Gorgeous dress from Topshop and with the Great Gatsby being so popular over the last year, this would definitely be a statement dress and get you lots of compliments.
6. F&F Jacquard roll neck dress Gorgeous dress for the Christmas party. Its a shimmery pattern and would look great under the lights and really highlight a tan.
Thanks for having a look and leave any feedback or comments if you want.