So I thought I would write a post about what I’m wishing for. Fingers crossed I get some for Christmas, but if I’m honest I am fully expecting to get stuff for our new home from everyone. Instead of asking Bob or myself what we want ourselves for Christmas, the general theme of the conversations seems to be “What do you need for the house?” It feels very grown up now and very realistic all of a sudden. I am extremely excited to get things for the house though, as it means we have less to spend ourselves and can then afford to buy the things on my wishlist. Here goes…
1. Silver semi-sheer pumps I love these from New Look and going into Spring i think they would look fab with some turned up jeans and a cami top. What a steal as well!
2. Wide Fit gold pointed loafers When I saw these, again from New Look, i literally was in lust. I am intending to purchase these as a gift to myself before Christmas i think 😀
3. Asos swing dress This is a very wintery item but i may have to treat myself to it soon from ASOS. I think its look incredible and would be fab paired with some black chunky ankle boots.
4. Goldie ascot trousers these gorgeous trousers are again from Asos and look so flattering and comfy. I have a couple of similar pairs already that are patterned and I wore on holiday but a pair like this look really elegant.
5. Dip dye fringe cardigan This Cardigan is currently in store in Topshop and i love it. If i can get round to getting it, i would pair it with some skinny jeans and killer heels for a night with the girls or a date night.
6. Coated Tuck midi skirt This amazing skirt from Topshop has been on my mind for a while. I saw a sales assistant wearing something like this in another shop but haven’t seen it until now. I may have to splurge and get myself this a la Carrie bradshaw.
I’m fully aware that most of this are quite dark colours and this isnt like me at all. my wardrobe is full of colour but strangely i have been drawn to all these pieces anyway. Hope you like what i’ve chosen and whe i get round to purchasing some of these beauties, i will style it up and post again.
Thanks for reading