We are 2 days into 2015 and I haven’t posted for a couple of weeks. I do apologize for this but its been a busy couple of weeks with work and visiting lots of family, and this is the first time I’ve been able to sit down for an extended time at my laptop.
I hope everyone’s New Year was amazing 🙂 I spent mine with the other half and friends in the local pub until about 11pm then went home and put some buffet nibbles in the oven to ring in the bells with food and prosecco. Lovely way to spend the new year with the bf.
I wanted to write this blog post to tell people about my 2015 plans.
1. To blog more frequently and tweak my blog as my head’s been buzzing with ideas lately.
2. To get a step up on the career ladder. (v.important indeed)
3. To move into our 1st home.
4. To still go away and already I have a holiday lined up and another one in the works.
5. To enjoy every single day…
This is my 5 point plan and no doubt it will be a bigger list by the end of the year. Please comment or tweet me with your plans as well @lauraknowslife
So on Saturday (the 20th) it was my work’s Xmas do! We had a lovely night at the Hilton and spread ourselves over 2 tables. We had buckets of beer on the table and several bottles of wine as well. It was a retro night ranging from music of the 60’s to the 90’s. Needless to say, I was waiting for the Vengaboys and then 1 after the other we had vengaboys, Spice Girls and PJ and Duncan. Amazing! I danced my feet off and felt the pain in the tootsies the next day. here are a few piccies of my night.
The bevvy of beauties are my amazing friends and colleagues.
Laura x 🙂
It’s my Christmas party this weekend and everyone is really excited that it’s finally here. I’ve spent the last couple of weeks looking at endless amounts of clothing trying to decide whether to buy something new and collated together my favourites for this party season. Have a look and the links are provided to all the companies. I will be posting some snaps from my ‘do’ next week so enjoy! 😀
1. Missguided fur strappy dress Absolutely stunning dress fro Missguided and i was desperately looking for one with just straps and not full sleeves. This is a bargain and currently in stock still. Definitely fits in my with favourite look this year which has been the Clueless/90’s look.
2. Navy Sequin High Neck Bodycon I have always wanted a sequin number and I love the Blue of this dress. A lot of dresses tend to be black sequins so i like that this is quite a stand out blue. This is currently on sale in New Look with an offer on it and they are also selling it in Black. Don’t miss out.
3. Black embellished lace New Look playsuit Again nother fab number from New Look currently on offer. I love that it has lace sleeves and also embellishment as well. It looks smart and adheres to the Legs or Cleavage rule.
4. Red Geometric River Island dress Once i spent time browsing I realised all the dress were quite dark colours so hunted down something vibrant and this is what i found. I love this beautiful dress from River Island and would definitely make you stand out.
5. Topshop 20’s crochet/beaded flapper dress Gorgeous dress from Topshop and with the Great Gatsby being so popular over the last year, this would definitely be a statement dress and get you lots of compliments.
6. F&F Jacquard roll neck dress Gorgeous dress for the Christmas party. Its a shimmery pattern and would look great under the lights and really highlight a tan.
Thanks for having a look and leave any feedback or comments if you want.