We are 2 days into 2015 and I haven’t posted for a couple of weeks. I do apologize for this but its been a busy couple of weeks with work and visiting lots of family, and this is the first time I’ve been able to sit down for an extended time at my laptop.
I hope everyone’s New Year was amazing 🙂 I spent mine with the other half and friends in the local pub until about 11pm then went home and put some buffet nibbles in the oven to ring in the bells with food and prosecco. Lovely way to spend the new year with the bf.
I wanted to write this blog post to tell people about my 2015 plans.
1. To blog more frequently and tweak my blog as my head’s been buzzing with ideas lately.
2. To get a step up on the career ladder. (v.important indeed)
3. To move into our 1st home.
4. To still go away and already I have a holiday lined up and another one in the works.
5. To enjoy every single day…
This is my 5 point plan and no doubt it will be a bigger list by the end of the year. Please comment or tweet me with your plans as well @lauraknowslife