I’ve read lots of these post in the past and finally have opened my laptop to write my own goals post. I’m going to share some of my blog goals as well as personal goals as well to hopefully make it a little bit different from some other posts you may have read.
Starting with blog goals first I am aiming for the following:
- To grow my Instagram – I’m not putting a number on it but my aim is to post every other day at the minimum and use Insta stories more.
- To create more content and post at least twice a week. I started to drift a little from this last year but now I feel back on track and ready to keep this up.
- Register self-employed for my blog and write alongside my full-time job.
- Use my camera more and work on my photography skills and actually photograph a good flat lay.
On a personal note here are my goals for this year:
- Enjoy myself more and live in the moment.
- Book myself a honeymoon even if it’s only a city break until we can afford a proper holiday.
- Have a big clear out of the house and either give to charity or sell on eBay what I can.
- Spend more time with hubby-to-be and friends.
- Pay a lump sum off our mortgage (we are trying to bring it down as much as possible this year).
- Buy a diary and actually use it!
Now if I get to December 31st 2017 and have managed to achieve these things then I’ll be one happy lady. To fit with my first personal goal of enjoying myself more, I won’t be upset if I don’t manage to achieve some of them and will just work harder next year.
If you’ve written a blog post like this of your own, leave the link in the comments and I will have a read.