I’ve been pretty under the weather for the last 10 days, and when I saw under the weather – absolutely floored with the Flu. I hate being ill; being confined to my bed, having zero energy to do anything and falling behind on plans you have. I thought I would ease my way back into blogging this week by sharing 5 shows/films I have been loving on Netflix recently and giving you a sneak peek into my TV habits.
1. Pretty Little Liars. I actually didn’t even bother with this show until this year and thought why not! I’m pretty addicted and have just started Season 5 and am constantly changing my mind about who A is.
2. Gotham. I flaming love anything comic book related and this is no exception. Bobby & I finished this pretty quickly due to loving the main character James Gordon pre the Batman movies. Plus being a huge OC fan as a teenager means I love seeing Ben McKenzie in something else.
3. Spartacus. Another favourite is anything related to ancient Greece or mythology and Spartacus is right up there. Think Gladiator meets Game of Thrones with all the blood and gore.
4. Kevin Hart Seriously Funny 2010. We came across this whilst trying to find something different to watch one sunday night and were in absolute stitches from the start. I think Kevin Hart is incredible and sooo funny so you should check this out if you need a good laugh.
5. Making A Murderer. Again this has been hugely popular of late but I was a bit late on the bandwagon. I’m only half way through so I haven’t seen the whole thing yet but so far, I’m loving it. Even my mum has been watching it after I’ve raved on so much.
So those have been my top 5 lately and I’m still watching some of them as we speak. I urge you to watch any of them if you have some spare time but you will get addicted fairly quickly.