It’s my Christmas party this weekend and everyone is really excited that it’s finally here. I’ve spent the last couple of weeks looking at endless amounts of clothing trying to decide whether to buy something new and collated together my favourites for this party season. Have a look and the links are provided to all the companies. I will be posting some snaps from my ‘do’ next week so enjoy! 😀
1. Missguided fur strappy dress Absolutely stunning dress fro Missguided and i was desperately looking for one with just straps and not full sleeves. This is a bargain and currently in stock still. Definitely fits in my with favourite look this year which has been the Clueless/90’s look.
2. Navy Sequin High Neck Bodycon I have always wanted a sequin number and I love the Blue of this dress. A lot of dresses tend to be black sequins so i like that this is quite a stand out blue. This is currently on sale in New Look with an offer on it and they are also selling it in Black. Don’t miss out.
3. Black embellished lace New Look playsuit Again nother fab number from New Look currently on offer. I love that it has lace sleeves and also embellishment as well. It looks smart and adheres to the Legs or Cleavage rule.
4. Red Geometric River Island dress Once i spent time browsing I realised all the dress were quite dark colours so hunted down something vibrant and this is what i found. I love this beautiful dress from River Island and would definitely make you stand out.
5. Topshop 20’s crochet/beaded flapper dress Gorgeous dress from Topshop and with the Great Gatsby being so popular over the last year, this would definitely be a statement dress and get you lots of compliments.
6. F&F Jacquard roll neck dress Gorgeous dress for the Christmas party. Its a shimmery pattern and would look great under the lights and really highlight a tan.
Thanks for having a look and leave any feedback or comments if you want.