Happy Thursday! The weather may be grim but here’s some grey buys to brighten your day.
I wanted to share my recent colour love of pale grey. I have spent hours looking through pinterest for home inspiration and decided to put together a collage of my favourite grey looks on the market right now. All of the items are from John Lewis or Next as I have been obsessed with them both recently after looking at furniture.
The first picture if of this beautiful Cocoon coat from Oasis. As you would expect, it’s on sale in John Lewis and Oasis themselves here. It’s currently retailing for £80 and I have been awe since I first laid eyes on it. Maybe when my house purchase has all gone through then I may have to treat myself to a house warming gift.
The next picture along is a gorgeous Grey Lace cami dress from next. It’s for sale at a price of £60 currently and I have major envy for this one. I love the cami style of dresses and it would be perfect for the summer.
The Jumper dress next to it is from John Lewis again and is from Whistles. The price is £95 and I have to say if I had the money to go and splurge I would have clicked checkout my basket already. It’s super gorgeous and makes me feel very Rebecca Bloomwood. (aka confessions of a shopaholic for those who don’t get the reference)
The amazing Snake-print Carvela shoes are from John Lewis again and have a price tag of £125. Some may say hefty, I would say necessary investment. I have a wardrobe full of shoes but if I won the lottery I’m confident I would buy as many as possible to need a walk in wardrobe just for shoes. Aren’t they beautiful?
The Yumi Collared shift dress, I found on the Next website for a price of £45. I love that it would work for a casual look as well as a dress for work or a smarter occasion. The collar is a check print and think it really flatters the pale grey of the dress.
Lastly is the stunning Whistles Oversized shirt dress again from John Lewis. Another beauty that strikes me as a Carrie Bradshaw look. The price is £140 but such a staple piece that would work time and time again.
All the prices I have quoted are current at the time of writing this post (22.1.15)
I hope you have enjoyed my little grey snippet and have created a pinterest board as well. Hope you can have a look and follow if you like what you see.
In the last few weeks I have been lusting over loads of flat shoes and wishing my bank balance was way bigger so I could indulge in them all. I have always been a ballet pump kind of girl in the past, but in the last 12 months I myself have embraced the flat shoe much, much more and I thought I would select my favourite flats and share them with you lovely lot!
Top left – Asos Marshall Flat Shoes – These gorgeous red shoes are on sale currently on the ASOS website and retail for £20.00 (What a bargain?!) These would be a brilliant staple to any girl’s wardrobe and add an injection of colour to all outfits.
Top Middle – Topshop Kink Loafers – I look for tan loafers and these beauties shout at me. They are on sale on the Topshop website for £45.00 and would look fab for a smart look and with a tartan skirt and black tights.
Top right – Serpent croc-effect slippers – Another bargain pair of shoes from Topshop on sale for £26.00. I am in absolute shoe heaven for these and never thought I would love a white pair of shoes until i saw these!
Middle Left – Laker Loafers – On sale for £32.00 on the Topshop website and another pair that caught my eye whilst browsing the site. I love that the sole has that wood effect and the fringe detail is lovely.
Bottom Left – ASOS Light Show cut out flat shoes – A fabulous pair of shoes on sale for £25.00! and don’t you just love the cut out strap detail? I think they are amazing and definitely have them added to my want list!
Main picture – ASOS Mozzer Loafers – I love the detail on this pair of shoes on the ASOS site currently for £25.00. The gold emblem catches your eye without being too overbearing on the shoe and I can’t wait to purchase a pair of these.
All the prices I have quoted were current on 20/01/2015 when I wrote this post. I hope you have enjoyed seeing my lovely want list and I will post again when I have these in my wardrobe to share with you.
Check out my Pinterest board for some more of my favourite flat’s.
It’s my Christmas party this weekend and everyone is really excited that it’s finally here. I’ve spent the last couple of weeks looking at endless amounts of clothing trying to decide whether to buy something new and collated together my favourites for this party season. Have a look and the links are provided to all the companies. I will be posting some snaps from my ‘do’ next week so enjoy! 😀
1. Missguided fur strappy dress Absolutely stunning dress fro Missguided and i was desperately looking for one with just straps and not full sleeves. This is a bargain and currently in stock still. Definitely fits in my with favourite look this year which has been the Clueless/90’s look.
2. Navy Sequin High Neck Bodycon I have always wanted a sequin number and I love the Blue of this dress. A lot of dresses tend to be black sequins so i like that this is quite a stand out blue. This is currently on sale in New Look with an offer on it and they are also selling it in Black. Don’t miss out.
3. Black embellished lace New Look playsuit Again nother fab number from New Look currently on offer. I love that it has lace sleeves and also embellishment as well. It looks smart and adheres to the Legs or Cleavage rule.
4. Red Geometric River Island dress Once i spent time browsing I realised all the dress were quite dark colours so hunted down something vibrant and this is what i found. I love this beautiful dress from River Island and would definitely make you stand out.
5. Topshop 20’s crochet/beaded flapper dress Gorgeous dress from Topshop and with the Great Gatsby being so popular over the last year, this would definitely be a statement dress and get you lots of compliments.
6. F&F Jacquard roll neck dress Gorgeous dress for the Christmas party. Its a shimmery pattern and would look great under the lights and really highlight a tan.
Thanks for having a look and leave any feedback or comments if you want.