It’s that time again…. time to share my monthly empties but where the heck has this month gone?
I’ve been super busy moving into our first home and spending endless weekends furniture shopping, cleaning, painting you name it. I’m looking forward to finally being finished and just being able to chill and have a slob day as I like to call it.
But not to neglect my blog, I thought I’d best share the mountain of products I seemed to finish in the last 30 days.
Let’s talk about the face first.
Now instead of putting a paragraph about each on here, I want to share the pros and cons with you so you don’t get bored reading a big review instead.
Merumaya Cleansing Balm –
- Makes you look a little strange when it’s slathered on your face
- Doesn’t sting or hurt your eyes
- Cleanses and wipes away your makeup without scrubbing
I give this product 4/5
SBC Propolis Gel –
- Does feel sticky but once it sets, leaves nothing on the skin
- Soothes and helps the skin recover and heal
- Is gentle and cooling when put on the skin
I give this product 5/5
Clearasil 5 in 1 exfoliating Scrub –
- Is a little strong for super sensitive skin like mine
- Felt a bit harsh when rubbing onto my skin
- Didn’t have an impact after 10 days of usage therefore put me off continued usage
I give this product 1/5
Garnier Micellar Extra gentle Wipes –
- Super gentle taking make up off
- Lovely scent to the wipes
- Only one swipe on the skin required to remove even harder makeup like mascara
I give this product 4.5/5
Wilko Cocoa Butter –
- Super intense hydration
- The best body lotion I’ve used in a long time
- A must have for a skin breakout or dry skin patch as it hydrates and leaves your skin feeling soothed.
I give this product a well deserved 5/5
Radox Coconut Kiss body wash –
- The best coconut smell that’s smelt genuine and not sickly
- Nourishing and hydrating
- Leaves your skin soft and supple and smelling like summer
I give this product another 5/5
Arm & Hammer Advance White toothpaste –
- Like all arm & hammer products, it’s taste leave something to be desired
- It’s fast acting and after a couple of weeks, whiteness is apparent
- has results unlike a lot of other whitening toothpaste.
I give this product 4/5
Now I hope you’ve enjoyed my monthly summary of the empties. I get bored reading huge long reviews myself and only want the summary sometimes so I thought I’d try it out myself and let me know if you have any thoughts about my newest writing style.