I’ve read lots of these post in the past and finally have opened my laptop to write my own goals post. I’m going to share some of my blog goals as well as personal goals as well to hopefully make it a little bit different from some other posts you may have read.
Someone recently asked me for 10 tips that can help them stick to their diet. I made the following list, but I didn’t order them in the most important. This is because everyone is different. With that said, here are 10 tips for sticking to your diet.
1. Don’t try change your eating habits until you learn skills such as how to get used to eating healthier and how to motivate yourself daily. You’ll also want to know how to withstand cravings and how to get back on track when you make a mistake. Once you do those things, then change your eating habits.
2. Motivate yourself daily by doing things such as creating a list of why you want to lose weight. Look over that list regularly. Make sure to look at it when you feel the most vulnerable, too.
3. Eat slowly and eat while sitting down. Do this even if you don’t feel like it. If you eat fast and mindlessly, then you’ll have no problems falling off your diet plan or binge eating.
It’s 2017 and without doing the whole #newyearnewme thing, I honestly do need a kick up the backside in terms of being healthier.
My aim for this year or at least up until my wedding; is to do the following:
- Drink more water
- Look after my skin and have a proper cleansing routine
- Take more vitamins/supplements for better health
- Worry less and live in the moment
Before Christmas I decided to start taking more vitamins and supplements and the journey began with a firm favourite: Regime London Coconut quench.